- Oven baked in the USA with pride. Minimally processed, all natural and complete and balanced. Veterinarian formulated. Designed to exceed AAFCO standards for all life stages.
- Essential, high-quality insect protein for healthy muscle development, and complex carbohydrates for enhanced gut health and to provide energy for an active life. Our grubs provide great nutrition – a complete protein, exceeding AAFCO canine standards for B-Vitamins, Choline (brain health) and fatty acids.
- Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, vibrant skin and coat, healthy teeth and gums, greater stamina and vitality and a healthy immune system.
- Sustainable and humane. switching a dog from a chicken diet to Good Grub saves over 500,000 gallons of water per year (more if the dog is eating a diet sourced from a bigger animal)
- Hypoallergenic. Crafted without the use of corn, wheat, soy or chicken (or poultry).
- Crude Protein (min) 26%
- Crude Fat (min) 12%
- Crude Fiber (max) 6%
- Moisture (max) 10%
Calorie Content (calculated):
Metabolizable Energy Kcal/kg: 3690
Metabolizable Energy Kcal/cup: 408
Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Oats, Potato Protein, Dried Sweet Potato, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Monosodium Phosphate, Beet Pulp, Natural Vegetable Flavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil, Vitamins (Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, DL Methionine, Minerals (Zinc Methionine Complex, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols